Question Bass Sounds in Samsung Q80t

Feb 18, 2021
My new Samsung Q80t was delivered yesterday and I love the picture quality. However, I am not enjoying the internal sound system. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like the background music and deep bass sounds that compete with the dialogue. I adjusted the equalizer as suggested to decrease the bass sound, but it didn't change the deep bass, vibrational sound or the background music. Is there a way to turn off the subwoofer, if it has one?

I have a 2010 Samsung that I love and have only had internal speakers on that TV, which have worked beautifully without any adjustments.

If I can't find a solution, I'll need to return the TV. My concern is that all new TVs may have this kind of sound.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M TVs 1
K TVs 1
V TVs 0
Carrieparamo28 TVs 1
B TVs 3
L TVs 0
M TVs 0
benyamin39 TVs 0
J TVs 4
S TVs 0
btjones TVs 0
Lu_H TVs 2
zamzam9 TVs 0
B TVs 0
RazerMoon TVs 1
E TVs 1
C TVs 1
E TVs 1
S TVs 0
wiz1968 TVs 3
Similar threads
Question Tv has sound but no picture
Question How do I connect Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones to LG 60UJ6050 TV with Vizio S2121w-D0 Sound Bar connected to it?
Question LG smart TV has sound and displays menu but no picture once trying to watch tv
Question Hook up Rca tv model L40FHD41 to sound bar
Question LG 28" TV with no audio out and no digital out how to connect bose surround sound speakers?
Question Tv Cuts on but has no picture or sound.
Question RCA LED TV - No Backlight, No Sound, Fails Flashlight Test
Question Sanyo 2004 CRT TV clicking noise at start
Question Sony Bravia TV KDL-40R510C Can't get any sound when I plug the cable HDMI plug into the TV HDMI 2 port.
Question Philips 55pus6501/12 Sound but no image.
Question LG 60PH6700 Sound with No Picture
Solved! Is it possible to connect a Samsung Sound Bar HT-WS1 to my LG TV 55UK6090PUA?
Question i have a samsung series 7 ru7100 TV and home theater samsung ht-e330k. connected with aux connector, there is no sound comng from home theater spkrs
Question Samsung LNT4665FX sound quits.
Question Samsung TV Backlight Doesn't Turn on but there is Video and Sound
Question Samsung TV, no audio optical output, no sound to wireless headphone.
Question How do I hook up my Samsung smart TV to my sound bar to my cable box to my Sony blue ray player
Question I have no sound from any HDMI ports - samsung tv, model UA40ES5600
Question Samsung UE55H7080 screen suddenly dark (sound is running)
Question samsung tv and sound bar

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS