Batteries to be Recharged by Shaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTPAHHIK

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
A battery like that for cell phone would be great. AA or AAA, not sure. I can always walk over to charger and get a fresh set.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Have this company just stumbled upon perpetual motion? With all the comments about female masturbation devices, i think they may just have broken the 2nd law of thermodynamics... lol

G

THIS IS A VERY GOOD IDEA FOR LIGHT TORCH IN A CAR OR FOR YOU REMOTE CONTROL: NEVER CHANGE THE BATTERIES. JUST SHAKE IT AND CHANGE CHANNEL !

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]weirdguy99[/nom]I've had this technology in my torch for over 3 years now..what is with Tom's and old news.[/citation]

Your torch has this built in. Not a replaceable battery that does it. Quit trolling.

G

Uh, sorry... To be self sustaining would require greater than 100% efficiency, which is impossible.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]mgilbert[/nom]Uh, sorry... To be self sustaining would require greater than 100% efficiency, which is impossible.[/citation]
First, don't rain down on our parade.

Second, it would need 100% efficiency, no more (provided we give it the energy it needs to start with). ie.: If it consumes 1 watt and generates 1 watt, provided it already has the 1 watt needed at the start, it is self sustaining.

Impossible? A man can only dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.