battery power charge

Betty_61

Prominent
May 10, 2017
shows no battery is detected/ an the power in the battery keep going down to 30% an when I unplug charger the laptop goes off an I can not turn on with out charger plu in.I have took the battery out for 2 days an just use the charger an now I put the battery back an it show NO BATTERY IS DETECTED HELP

Solution
Battery is kaput. Sounds like the cells in the battery have gone down. The laptop recognises the battery as a piece of hardware, and if the current comming from the cells, and the info side of the cells becomes inactive or defective, then the laptop will act like this. We dont know what laptop you have, but im sure you will be able to pick up a decent aftermarket battery for a very good price.

Hope this helps!
K.
Battery is kaput. Sounds like the cells in the battery have gone down. The laptop recognises the battery as a piece of hardware, and if the current comming from the cells, and the info side of the cells becomes inactive or defective, then the laptop will act like this. We dont know what laptop you have, but im sure you will be able to pick up a decent aftermarket battery for a very good price.

Hope this helps!
K.

Solution