battery runs down with tablet turned off

desertsam

Commendable
Apr 25, 2016
Tablet must be still running when turned off. How can I fix this? Just put andrid
System on me barns and nobile tablet

desertsam

Commendable
Apr 25, 2016
I said tablet is off. Not asleep but really off. Battery down over night. Found that by turning off WIFI before turning off tablet the battery stays up for days. Still 100% charged. Desertsam

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
snailmail26 Android Tablets 3
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 3
A Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 4
B Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Looking for an android tablet with a removable battery that can be charged externally
When I am using the browser on my tablet, the display will start blacking out when the battery gets below 50%.
I have a rca 10 Viking pro 2 in1 tablet. I replaced with a brand new battery. It still won't turn on. Nothing but blue charge
Solved! My Dodson tablet was charging and it just went off and now it is as dead as a doornail it's dose not show the little battery t
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 Turns its self on and off and doesn't respond to reset and has no way to remove the battery
Solved! My son’s tablet is shutting off even though the battery is charged.
Solved! How to fix tablet won't come on unplugged but battery shows full charge
How can I get the rca company to fix my tablet so that the battery does not have to be charged every half hour?
My rca tablet shows a battery sign with lightning bolt but won't turn on
I bought this RC tablet from a friend of mine and the battery was low so I can in turn it on at the time but when I got home a
My Nextbook keep turning itself off with a full battery.
Why my tablet won't turn on just leave it battery low because were having family vacation for just 2 weeks and then when I c
My tablet was on this morning it had 24 percent on the battery I plugged it in and it turned off now I can't turn it back on I
My tablet is acting weird and loses battery fast but this time it was on 67% and turned off saying it was dead
Tablet won't turn on and can't remove battery
Acer tablet wont turn on, could it be the battery?
samsung s 10.5 tablet with in a minute of turning it on it heats up and the batterie dies in a 2 hours at most. cant change ba
I've had my tablet charging for over an hour now and it won't turn on. It doesn't even show the battery charging loading scree
cant turn on polaroid tablet after draining the battery
My Daughters RCA 7" Tablet said's low battery and it's been charging all day and it turns on but then turns right back off.

ASK THE COMMUNITY