battery showing remaining time keep changing

JB0321

Estimable
Jan 31, 2015
Hello.
I have bought a new laptop ASUS A555L. It's battery backup is quite good but when i use it on battery, the '"time remaining" keep changing . For example, like it show -> 1hour 30mins (60%) remaining ' ,
after 1sec it show -> 2hours 59mins (59%) remaning.
Someone please guide me how to resolve this problem.
Thanks alot.

LilTwist

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
it depends on what you have running on it so to say if there is nothing serious running then at 60% the time remaining will be more but if you were at 60% and had a bunch of things running using your cpu and memory more then the time remaining will be less also the brightness of the screen and how loud you have the on board speakers will affect that too

LilTwist

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
it depends on what you have running on it so to say if there is nothing serious running then at 60% the time remaining will be more but if you were at 60% and had a bunch of things running using your cpu and memory more then the time remaining will be less also the brightness of the screen and how loud you have the on board speakers will affect that too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CL19 Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 4
G Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 5
N Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 9
S Laptop Tech Support 1