battery to adaptor

vitalis_1

Estimable
Jan 22, 2016
i'm sorry for the messy title, i've got a brand new laptop this month, and this is my first asus laptop with not-removable battery version. the question is when the battery full charge did it smart enough to change it to the ac adaptor as the power supply instead of the battery?

Solution
The fact that the battery is non-removable makes no difference at all to the way it functions compared to those with a removable battery.

If your laptop is plugged in to a mains supply then it is already running off the mains supply, whilst the battery is being charged at the same time. I don't know if charging stops when the battery is at 100%, read the manual.

Should your laptop be running off the mains supply & there's a power cut, it will automatically switch to battery power.
The fact that the battery is non-removable makes no difference at all to the way it functions compared to those with a removable battery.

If your laptop is plugged in to a mains supply then it is already running off the mains supply, whilst the battery is being charged at the same time. I don't know if charging stops when the battery is at 100%, read the manual.

Should your laptop be running off the mains supply & there's a power cut, it will automatically switch to battery power.

Solution

vitalis_1

Estimable
Jan 22, 2016

but why lots of laptop no matter which brand, the battery power goes lower only for months when you do something while charging? especially when running some high-end game