Battery

maqbool16

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012
hi i am maqbool i have downloaded drivers form acer website in the bios section acer notebook aspire. in the bios section 1.02 and updated on my acer notebook but it did charge till 100% its still the same help me

JRock247

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011
So you updated your BIOS and now the battery won't fully 100% charge, yes?

Sounds like a bad BIOS or possibly a faulty batterey. Try goign back to the previous BIOS and see if you can charge your battery to full, if not, then batterey is dying, if you can, then the BIOS file is corrupt or did not install correctly.

My advise, would be not to update your BIOS unless you really NEED to.

maqbool16

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012

hi jrock 247 what should i do next? i downloaded bios from the acer site. aspire 5741g , notebook,aspire, bios section 1.02v and update it does not charge normally it charges till 90% maximum. how to go to the previous bios. give me the full detail to make it charge normally 100%. how to delete the bios. bcoz my acer bios version was 1.02 i had checked it before downloading and updating it. so i dont need to go to the previous bios.
i dont know what are you talking about going to the previous bios. you add me on yahoo messenger. my id of yahoo is maqboolmozawala@yahoo.com so that we can speak to each other on voice chat. give me the final answer which should be successful thanks? pls add me on yahoo messenger id is maqboolmozawala@yahoo.com i would like to speak to u on voice chat thanks.