BB Storm Arrives: Insert Stormy Friday Joke Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
the Storm looks awesome, i hope it gives the Iphone a good whooping (not because i hate apple, i just wanna see some more competition!).

G

I bought the BB Storm at noon today and returning it tomorrow at 9am. It is a piece of manure. The most user "unfriendly" device I have ever seen.

How did the RIM R&D Dept ever let this machine get out to the general public?

Iphone has nothing to worry about.

Now ask me how I REALLY feel. Huge disappointment BB. Go back to the drawing board RIM.

G

I have the RIM BB storm and it kick the iphones a$$, im seeling my iphone crap

crosshares

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
I've had an iPhone for a bit now, and I don't regret not getting this over the storm too much (keyword: too, the email on the iPhone has nothing on BB's BIS). Hopefully the Storm will live up to expectations and give the iPhone a much needed push. Hopefully Copy/Paste will come in a software update soon. : )

G

i went to Verizon to buy the storm, but after using it for a while, i realized that i wasn't the big fuzz they announced.
very beautifull, but i need to type a lot in my blackberry to get the work done when i'm not in the office and this new thingy that they try to implement here, it just not for me.
i'll stay with the world edition. the only reason that i would switch to the storm would be the 3g capabilities, nothingless, and i also realized that it is really slow and freeze sometimes..

Status
Not open for further replies.