Beat Making Software...

Status
Not open for further replies.

warcry

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
Hey guys,
Have any of you had experience with beat making programs?
Lately i have been playing with acoustica Mixcraft but it feels nub, i want to make some awesome hip-hop beats without hardware, as i dont have the cash for a drum machine yet.
Can anyone suggest a program that makes professional sounding beats? I know of fruity loops, but when i hear a beat someones made with it, you can always tell its a fruity loop beat.
I have heard of sony acid and a few others. Any suggestions?
Thanks heaps guys.

Broosta

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2007
'Fruity Loops' hasn't been called that for ages, its FL Studio now, and its worth a look. If you only use the samples provided by the program it will sound lame so you need to get some different samples or make your own or really change the original noise so it sounds unique.
Otherwise you could try Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar, Propellerhead Reason, but NOT Ejay!

jbourne84

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2008
i think propellerheads Reason is awesome, i use it with cakewalk sonar, also very nice.
i havent used cubase or ableton live though

MoraHogle

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2011
If you were trying to find a music creation software to make beats online, you might be actually with a tough task until you get Sonic Producer as this is the software that really works as it stated.

Sonic Producer is one time payment and let you entry to its private member section for downloading so many royalty free beats and sounds to help you get began.

chenacross

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2011
Well..Even i was anxiously looking for some good tools to try few compositions i wanted to mix and rap. I have checked many beat making programs .. You can try beatmakingprograms.musicwritingsoftware.us !! It might just help you like it helped me. :)

G

I am also searching for the free beat maker software. Please suggest me the best software.

seotren

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
I tried many beat Maker software and I would say DUBturbo is my personal favorite. It has step by step video tutorials which teaches you how to use the software which is great if you are new to making music.

Status
Not open for further replies.