Question Beats Solo3 wireless headphone maintain Bluetooth connection but regularly lose sound?

Jul 9, 2021
Hi

First post so I hope I'm doing this right.

I've got a pair of Solo3 wireless headphones that I absolutely love for gaming. The sound reproduction is loud, crisp, and clear and there is no noticeable latency. Everything you need for gaming, particularly games like PUBg, where tracking enemy movements with audio is a necessity.

I have had one major problem, pretty much since the moment I got them.

It rarely seems to happen when I'm just listening to music or a podcast, but as soon as I enter a mobile game they start freaking out. (This might not be totally accurate, as I play competitive PUBg and often spend 6+ hours in the app at a time.)

It seems like one to three times an hour all audio will disappear, while the headset seemingly is still connected to my phone. The only "solution" that I've found is to disconnect them from and then reconnect them to the phone.

I keep the firmware on my phone and headphones up to date.

I currently use a Samsung Galaxy S10+, but had the same issue on my S8+

It's not a big deal when it happens while I'm listening to music, but losing audio in the middle of a gun fight can be deadly.

I've scoured the internet, literally for years, and obviously haven't found a solution, or really anyone else who has a similar problem.

I bought the headset specifically for gaming and I would really like to avoid having to spend another couple of hundred to replace them.

Has anyone ever experienced this issue, or one similar to it? If so please send me a lifeline!

Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 0
wixixiwi Audio 1
C Audio 1
K Audio 2
A Audio 1
T Audio 1
U Audio 1
G Audio 0
L Audio 1
G Audio 0