Beats sound problem

Rodney Wayne

Estimable
Dec 16, 2015
Speaker on the right aside keeps going off when I push on it it comes back on but when I let go of it it goes back off I pad over 300 hundred dollars for them and I have only had them about six months maybe that long.i just want what I payed for them to work right.

Solution
likely a broken wire as this is the most common problem for them. you will see that you arent the first person to have this problem. is it fixable? if its a broken cable then yes, either put a new end on them or buy a new cable. if its the connector inside the headphone its fixable if you solder a new one on.

by you pushing on it and it works and releasing it and it doesnt its obviously a connection issue of some manner.

for something that costs $300 the beats are very badly built and have poor sound quality.
likely a broken wire as this is the most common problem for them. you will see that you arent the first person to have this problem. is it fixable? if its a broken cable then yes, either put a new end on them or buy a new cable. if its the connector inside the headphone its fixable if you solder a new one on.

by you pushing on it and it works and releasing it and it doesnt its obviously a connection issue of some manner.

for something that costs $300 the beats are very badly built and have poor sound quality.

Solution