BeautifulPeople Kicks Off ''Fatties'' Says Founder

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Is there an equivalent dating site for finding people who aren't total douchebags? The membership obviously wouldn't overlap with BeautifulPeople...

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
this is just a publicity stunt. I hope somebody sues for more than the amount they cheaped out from an advertising budget.

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
LoL. Guys I think shallowness is still short. The lower part of the page says:

To Ugly to sign up?
Click here to Browse Beautiful people as guest.

Ok now let's suppose I'm ugly, then you click..and guess what:

Dear member,

BeautifulPeople.com has launched globally.
The launch is being extensively covered by the global media.

The huge media coverage is currently generating so much traffic on our servers that we have had to limit some users from using the site.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We're excited to welcome you, so please check back later.

Thanks
The BeautifulPeople Team

Note:
If you just created a new profile and was forwarded to this page, your profile was registered correctly and you will be notified when the site is again accessible.

LoL. Yeah even Tom's covered this site, well who doesn't?. not everyday you find some strange website like this.

As for the Note part. haha !! This can also be used for the fact that if they don't find you pretty, yet you reistered correctly, the account will be banned since you're not up to their beautiful standards. OMG

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
Woah wtf, who the hell dictates what is beautiful? I find a woman who wears a 16 more beautiful than a chick sportin' a double zero. Its actually quite amazing this generation of people are retarded i hate to be part of it.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
The fact such a ridiculous website exists and people actually sign up for it shows how retarded of a culture we have become. Apparently you can only fine love with toothpicks and a bag of bones. Reminds me of Adolf Hitler and breeding the "Perfect Race". You wont get rid of my fat boy genes that easier. I got guns :D

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Do you enjoy harrassing women? Do you live for martini bars? Because you love Scarface, because of your shirtless pictures on MySpace......this is the website for you. It's a website that says "Appreciate my upside down visor, or I'll fight you right here you f'ing qwe're"
Inspired by:
http://www.freejohnnydare.com/fjd/2009/04/douche-cologne/

[citation][nom]tsmatthx2[/nom]apparently everyone in this forum is ugly and sad, poor nubs...lol[/citation]

Just because I'm a geek doesn't mean I'm not good looking. Just because I'm good looking doesn't make me a douce. I love a hot girl as much as the next guy, but give me a choice between a hot twat and a real girl, I'll take the real girl any day of the week.

Experience talking here "braw". Been married twice, and a you can wrap a walking turd in a flower petal and it still stinks if you get too close. You want to get your rocks off with a hot girl fine, I never needed a website for that. You want a relationship, go for the real deal. Anyone subscribing to a website for "beautiful people" needs to get some real perspective on life.

starryman

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
What a joke of a site... the pics on the homepage are fake (not real members). The woman and guy on the homepage are from istockphoto - a royalty free stock photography site. I'm laughing my ass off. I have a feeling many pics within that site are fake - I wonder who the sucker was to invest in this company. If you are going to fake it, at least get really good looking models on the site... idiots.

starryman

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
Another thing... istockphoto is a great place to buy photos. The pic these morons used could be bought for $3. Cough up some real dough. Bunch of poor boys who don't have a clue on what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.