Solved! bengoo G9000 headphones mic doesn't work

Feb 24, 2020
ok so i bought the bengoo g9000 gaming headset, and my computer works with just one jack so i dont need the male and female ones, and has a usb plug in (obviously) however when i speak into the mic, it doesnt pick up my mic on the headphones... it is only picking up the computers defualt microphone, which has terrible quality, if you guys could help, it would be much appreciated thanks!!!

Solution
Thanks for trying to help! However It is only my computer, it has problems with all headphones that have a microphone and it is not the headset that has a problem, but the computer itself.

This should have been put in the first post. So you have a bad jack on the computer or you did not check the default microphone settings and change it from the internal to the headset one.
Feb 24, 2020
Thanks for trying to help! However It is only my computer, it has problems with all headphones that have a microphone and it is not the headset that has a problem, but the computer itself.

This should have been put in the first post. So you have a bad jack on the computer or you did not check the default microphone settings and change it from the internal to the headset one.

Solution