Best 2.1 (maybe 5.1) speaker set for 200$ price range

Elmadus

Estimable
Oct 24, 2015
Hi

I'm looking for some good 2.1 and found couple of choises that i can't decide witch to take.

The ones are:

-Logitech z623

-Klipsch Promedia 2.1

-Logitech z2300 ( i found some used ones for 100$)

-Logitech z680 ( again, used ones for 120$)

Witch one do you prefer in terms of quality, reliability and ability to kick some low punchy bass? Or if you have other suggestions, let them come in. I'm all ears. And if there is any 5.1 suggestions, they go in as well

I am not an experienced listener in terms of speaker systems for music, so im not very critical in terms of the sound quality. Bass watts matter tough ;)

Also it's nice that if you recommend me any Hifi setups, but i don't know how to build these up so...

(Sory fur bud egnlish)

Karadjgne

Distinguished
Herald
Very few small (4" or so) full range speakers can do bass tones with any depth. Usually you'd need a stand alone sub.

Best advice I can give you is get down to a few different audio/video type places and go listen to some setups. Just because the speakers are expensive, doesn't mean they are necessarily good sounding to any one particular person.

Elmadus

Estimable
Oct 24, 2015
Very few small (4" or so) full range speakers can do bass tones with any depth. Usually you'd need a stand alone sub.

Best advice I can give you is get down to a few different audio/video type places and go listen to some setups. Just because the speakers are expensive, doesn't mean they are necessarily good sounding to any one particular person.

Yes that is true. I just set the price range so people can give recommendations between 10$ - 200$ And the best set i have now is a Logitech z230.

Hmm. I know some places around me where i could check some setups. I just have to learn to build and tune them first. ':D