Best 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound Headset For Me

cherryguy

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
So I have tried turtle beach and tritton ax pro. Both broke. So I may consider buying another AX Pro but I was wanting some other opinions. I want the best directional sound headset with decent bass. By directional sound I mean be able to tell which direction an enemy is (in gaming). Thanks!

EDIT
I have a great 7.1 surround sound sound card and I would like a headset that can utilize it. Titanium Fatal1ty Pro

kando4ever

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
if you want the best gaming 5.1 surround sound headset that you can actually know where is your enemy Exactly and make him amazed how did you get him get this headset Psyko Carbon PC 5.1 it costs 300$ it is amazing for gaming only everything alse like movies or music it sound like crap real crap but at the gaming it is the top and the best surround sound for gamers and plz tell me if the tritton is good because i will buy one soon but the pro + tell me your experience about it

cherryguy

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012

Its pretty solid, usable on all 3 platforms, not sure about Mac. But I used it for ps3 and occasionally my ipod but ipod isnt that great as it can only power two speakers at once. Anyway, if you have a good sound card it takes advantage of it with 3.5mm jacks. It worked great, still does, but dont step on it haha... the hinges above the ear cups are plastic, like the rest of it but thats what broke for me after I stepped on it a few times.

cherryguy

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
ive heard of that sound card being good. the only non-stock one ive owned is the creative sound titanium fatal1ty pro and I can reccomend it if you have the cash. But the trittion ax pro is good directional audio for gaming, bass isnt particularly good, not as good as turtle beaches but over all its better.

reliables

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
if you want the best gaming 5.1 surround sound headset that you can actually know where is your enemy Exactly and make him amazed how did you get him get this headset Psyko Carbon PC 5.1 it costs 300$ it is amazing for gaming only everything alse like movies or music it sound like crap real crap but at the gaming it is the top and the best surround sound for gamers and plz tell me if the tritton is good because i will buy one soon but the pro + tell me your experience about it

____________________________________________________________________________________

Producto Chino
Tablet PC