Best 65-inch TVs of 2020

Jan 16, 2021
"you'll get the best viewing experience seated 60 inches (5 feet) from a 65-inch 4K screen" Really 5' from a 65" TV for the best viewing experience, is that with or without my Mr. Magoo glasses? ROFL

Mar 7, 2021
I wouldn't buy the LG tv. I feel obligated to share my experience with two LG TVs that were previously ranked #1. I won't make this mistake again. In 2019 I bought the top ranked OLED TV, which was the LG OLED 65". I also bought a smaller LG TV for a bedroom. After owning the TV for 14 months, the 65" TV began turning off whenever I tried to access the smart apps. Basically the TV doesn't work. Also, it developed a horizontal black line on the screen. I researched both issues, and these issues are VERY common problems on LG TVs, with no solutions. I called their support line, and spoke with a man in India. He refused to help me because the warranty expired two months ago. He referred me to a local repair shop. They told me BOTH TVs will continue having this problem, even if fixed today, and they recommended I buy another TV and ANOTHER BRAND. Anything but LG. Buyer beware. I mean no disrespect to Tom's Guide or any other site that ranks LG as #1, but I do wonder if they are paid for these reviews, and if my comment will be allowed on their forum. I'm typing this because I feel it's the right thing to do. Don't buy LG.