best auto focus camera for wildlife and macro?

ekzphotos

Honorable
Jan 17, 2015
I've been doing quite well with the old canon power shot I had -- but I think I'm ready to step up in terms of image quality for enlargements. But I want auto focus just for speed and what I'm used to now. I also would LOVE a camera that would also record my interviews (up to 3 hours at a time) if possible. no need for video to look "professional" -- Glad for advice as well as discussion. thanks!

alfred15

Estimable
Mar 17, 2015
I have Canon EOS Rebel 70D and I am really satisfied with the performance and features. It's teh best camera for wildlife photographer. It lets me enjoy instant and precise autofocus even when shooting from different angles. Its Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables me to shoot a video like a camcorder with smooth and fast auto focus. I have bought the bundle offer of Canon EOS Rebel 70D from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/650-1300mm-Telephoto-Professional-33rd-Street/dp/B00M9KD0II/ref=as_sl_pc_ss_til?tag=dp13-20&linkCode=w01&linkId=OIUZQSLHGZ5J3AOV&creativeASIN=B00M9KD0II and saved more than 1000 dollars. So I think this deal really help you in making decision. Moreover, I love 50-1300mm Mega Zoom Wildlife Shooting Lens in this bundle more and ............. really amazing technology fro wildlife and macro.

Hope you get the answer. Thanks