Best big phones of 20xx: Top phablets 6 inches or larger

Mar 27, 2020
Here are the best big phones with screens 6 inches or larger. They boast long battery life and offer immersive displays for watching media.

Best big phones of 2020: Top phablets 6 inches or larger : Read more

I apologize if I do sound crude, but I find your list to be remarkably weak. Not for its content, or composing relativity however, the article seems to be directed at certain manufacturer while left out the majorities with their products already in the market. It is probably safe to say that these aforementioned models seems most likely to be "The Poster Boy's List"?

Unless, you do think that I spout such groundless nonsense, then please reply with sounding respond as to why "Xiaomi - Mi Max 3" or "Huawei - Mate 20X" did not even appear anywhere on this article.

Good day to you, gentlemen-!

Reactions: HelloJelloFellow

Petr Berka

Distinguished
May 16, 2013
Squeezing Mate20X in my hands, thinking: PATHETIC in 2021.

SSnake: I think the phone is not listed because maybe it is obsolete?

Will we get 7 incher in 2021 with better screen ratio than modern "5000:9“ with high end camera setup and decent battery life? Or should I rather buy dedicated camera again?

Shaun_88

Honorable
Sep 11, 2016
I have to ask man,

having a mate20x, i personally would like to try something that is a little shorter and but a little wider.
atleast from afar, the single surface duo 2 screen jumps out to me.

But are short and wide phones completely dead? because i have not found anything when the urge to greedily upgrade to fancier cameras (which i barely use) comes forth.