Best Budget Phablet Phone - Android

shubhankar_venkatesh

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
Hello Folks,
I am considering to buy a new Android Phone with bigger screen preferably 5.5" or more. I previously had Samsung Galaxy S III, which definitely lagged quite a bit when running several apps and 1 GB ram was almost 100% used every time. I am a power user. I would like the phone to be smooth and lag free in any case. I am confused between several choices, kindly help in this matter. My budget is not around INR 35000. My choices are:

1. Galaxy Note 3 Neo
2. Galaxy Note 2
3. Sony Z Ultra
4. Lumia 1520
5. LG Optimus G2
6. Samsung Galaxy S4.

I have heard mixed rumors about Galaxy Note 3 Neo's performance. Kindly give performance review compared to Galaxy S4 and its performance ranking with respect to Note 2 , S4 and S3 and others I have mentioned. Do suggest any better alternative.

gavi7566

Honorable
Jan 7, 2013
the galaxy s4 would be the better choice because it greately competes from all the phones listed above. So I wouuld recommend the samsung galaxy S4....

S4 performance review-www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLix5CxoKI4‎

shubhankar_venkatesh

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009

Okay, thanks for the reply. But I need bigger display phone like I mentioned above 5.5" or above. But do give your relative comparison of performance of Galaxy S4, Note II, Z Ultra, Lumia 1520 Optimus G2 with respect to Note 3 Neo.

Like: Far Below ::Below::Equal::Above::Far Better.

Note II vs Note 3 Neo - Equal/Below/Above for an example. For Note II compared to Note 3 Neo.