Best Buy is Giving Away Free Nexus S Units All Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
The hand set is free; better than my plan with virgin mobile where i have to pay off the full price of my phone before I'm free from their supertab contract; which had "0"$ for the phone.

G

they said free nexus s unit, not free t-mobile plan ... don't know what article you read but that sound like free to me!

flclkun

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
talk about misleading. Come on guys this is the kind of trash titling i would expect from the macf*gs at engadget

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
What a bunch of retards. "It's not free, you need a contract wah wah wah"

Yea, they are going to give away a $600 phone for free because they like you. Yes, cell phone plans can be expensive, especially with internet packages. Do you remember when you had to pay a few hundred for the coolest phone PLUS a contract?

christop

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2008
Yep Contract = not free.. And you will need a data plan with it.. more$$$ Good job on the hype. You guys at Tom's might get this free cause of advertising but not us...

thearm

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
You're right... Free technically would mean no charge for the phone and no monthly fee. If you actually thought that when you saw the title, deal with it.

*sigh....

christop

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2008
Internet Tough Guys 08/03/2011 7:53 PM

You people are all idiots and make forums a terrible place that they are the phone is indeed FREE, no shit a contract isnt free u morons wtf kind of idiots are you people u dumb TROLLS

You are the moron I was just stating what the damn headline says what if I said free Ferrari to the first poster and then said you have to have it serviced at my shop for 200 grand. Get it!! the headline is misleading and by the way I don't want the damn phone. If the forums are so terrible go some where else and post your insults You are the dumb troll...

Status
Not open for further replies.