Best Buy Taking Control of Mobile Division for $1.3B

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokanis

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
Don't shop there any more, I bought one item in 3 years, my Samsung LCD which I got on sale. Used to go there all the time for games and movies but now there is no PC shelf and I can join a DVD club and catch up on the movies once a year.

ewood

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2009
[citation][nom]austinwillis81[/nom]best buy is the only place right now that has HDD for normal prices before the flooding hint hint.....but there all 3gd/s tho[/citation]
yeah at bestbuy's 'normal' prices... i was in there the other day and they are still as expensive if more expensive than hd online and like you said they are all somewhat outdated compared to what you buy online. bestbuy should take a page from microcenter's play book

mouse24

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
Am I the only one that absolutely loves the guy for saying :

"But Chukumba also points out that the buyout isn't a "game changer," that Best Buy still has the same challenges it faced 24 hours ago. "Fairly weak product cycle particularly in flat-panel TVs, increasing competition from Amazon, probably too much retail square footage," he said."

mstngs351

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2009
For those of you who have posted that you "look at Best Buy and buy online" I urge you to at least occasionally buy from BB too. If not then you may not have a place to "look" before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.