best call quality smartphones/basic phones

Solution
Sadly, from those perspectives, no. I still have my 8830 and that is because for critical calls I have to participate in actively, it is still the device of choice.

This is despite the fact that I have Android and iPhone products as well.

Sad really!!

chaan126

Estimable
Jul 7, 2014
Sadly, from those perspectives, no. I still have my 8830 and that is because for critical calls I have to participate in actively, it is still the device of choice.

This is despite the fact that I have Android and iPhone products as well.

Sad really!!

Solution

Skipper_390

Estimable
Jul 26, 2014
I finally moved from a Motorola 550 flip phone to a LG G3.. The LG phone call quality sucks. I have heard that the flip phones were for voice and the Smart phones are for data so the voice suffers on all Smart phones . Try a flip phone vs a smart phone and see.

sdsdsdsd

Estimable
Oct 3, 2014
I have a BB Bold 9650 and to be honest with you I had a Samsung Note 3, Iphone 5, Droid, and if you use your cell phone mainly for voice calls that little Blackberry has the best reception of all of them, hence the reason I went back to it. OK it's not as fancy as the other smartphones but for emails, texting, and basic apps, this for me is the best phone. The camera is also descent, OK not like the newest phones but I have a good camera to take pictures so I don't really care. I'm with Verizon by the way.

The problem now a days is that they try to put to much in a phone and forget about the main thing a cell phone was design for: talking!

rodro

Estimable
Nov 13, 2014

Motorola v195s - phone only, no camera, no wifi, but best quality voice. I keep a moto defy and atrix for data.