Best cloud storage 20xx

Apr 15, 2021
The free 50GB that Zoolz offers is a 14 day trial.
From cloudrewards.net:
Zoolz offers a 14-day free trial with 50GB of regular storage and 100GB of cold storage so that you can thoroughly test it out.

Feb 7, 2022
This review is ridiculous for having Zoolz in it. I subscribed for Zoolz's "Lifetime subscription" a few years back to get 5TB or something for the likes of $100-200. 1 year later Zoolz annoused that they're removing their "lifetime subscription plan" and all their "lifetime customers" need to move their files elsewhere or re-subscribe for an annual plan. I then subscribed to onedrive and wanted to move my files there, but I couldn't , because Zoolz didn't have the tools available for me to download my files in bulk ... I had to buy higher tier subscription to get access to automatic download tools in order to do it ?!?! I had to ask them several times, so that they "implement UI" on their site to support bulk download. And here I come 2 years later to see this being RECOMMENDED by Tom's guide storage experts. Tell me this is a joke, please... You could have checked trustedpilots and Zoolz review score of 1.4 there with 1K reviews...

Mod Edit - Language

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 15, 2022
The free 50GB that Zoolz offers is a 14 day trial.
From cloudrewards.net:
Zoolz offers a 14-day free trial with 50GB of regular storage and 100GB of cold storage so that you can thoroughly test it out.

Also due to Zoolz's shady practices and reneging on offers you may wish to reconsider even recommending this service. You can not trust them as they sold millions in "unlimited" storage only to tell everyone who backup their information that they now have to pay for it yearly!