Best consumer activity tracker for competitive soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah_3

Estimable
Feb 4, 2016
What would you guys say is the best option for an activity tracker for use when playing soccer? Something that measures distance, pace acceleration, reaction speed to brake and shift left or right, heart rate, etc.

I never workout at the gym, but I play competitive soccer roughly 3-times/week and I love being able to review performance metrics during/after a game.

Poking around online a bit led me to either the Adidas Fit Smart or the Polar M400. Any drawbacks or advantages worth noting for either of these options? Are either of these good options for me, or is there another device I should consider instead?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

guidehero

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015
I have to say that I am also interested in this topic. Have you also also considered the the Adidas smartball (if your friends agree to use a different soccer ball ;-) ) http://fitnesstracker24.com/adidas-micoach-smart-ball-review
When it comes to tracking the running performance Polar has long lasting experience in developing good tracker watches so I believe the M400 is not a bad choice also. Is there anyone else here who would like to share his or her experience with us? Would also appreciate that!

Status
Not open for further replies.