Best dash cams 2022: The best cameras to protect your car

ImpliedConsent

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
Sadly, I tried to use Tom's as a true "guide" and we run into this kind of article. It "Googled" towards the top, so, I've trusted Tom's before. These dashcams are not even in the running for anything "best". @Tom Pritchard ... seriously?

Jan 15, 2022
Sadly, I tried to use Tom's as a true "guide" and we run into this kind of article. It "Googled" towards the top, so, I've trusted Tom's before. These dashcams are not even in the running for anything "best". @Tom Pritchard ... seriously?
Got to agree. "Influenced" rankings perhaps. And any review that doesn't include parking assistant isn't a review IMO.

May 23, 2022
The Kenwood is terrible. I made the mistake of buying it because it was all my installer offered. I thought at least the thing would work. It only records intermittently, dropping whole half-hour chunks out of a trip. The customer service is even worse. Do not buy any dashcam from Kenwood.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 3