Solved! Best desktop 2.0 speakers

Georgehillier

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a pair of desktop speakers. I'll just be using it for single player games and a small amount of music, as I have a decent headset for everything else. I don't want a separate sub as I'll be moving it around every couple of months and my current sub is very annoying.

Does anyone have suggestions for a 2.0 speaker system for around £50 ish? I was looking at the T20's if they're alright? And if so would it be worth the extra to go to something like the T40's or Bose Companions?

Solution
If you're referring to the Creative T40 Series II, then yeah by all means pick them up however I think you're not looking at a brand new set...? Stay away from the Companions by Bose.

ARICH5

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
i have the t20's, dont use them much though. just for movies sometimes. theyre ok. no bass but what do you expect. great spacialization though. good treble...very middy. use them in stereo mode though. if you have your game set to surround they sound awful.

Georgehillier

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013

I'm looking for a new set, I'll be getting rid of my current set/finding another use for them. So looking to replace them.

Mostly wondering if the T40's are worth it over the T20's :)