Solved! Best digital camera for macro?

evo93

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
Hello,i just studied photography and i want to buy a digital SLR camera.. i like to take picture of animals or plant (macro).. but i dont know the good camera with price about 500-800 USD.. please recommend me.. thx

Solution
Basically, any Digital SLR camera as long as it has the ability to change lenses. It is the lens that is important in Macro photography, not so much the camera at your chosen price range. However, I would consider a camera at the top end of your stated price range.

Try Canon, Nikon, Olympus Panasonic or Pentax cameras. I personally use the Pentax K-7, because I have numerous lenses from earlier Pentax cameras and, Pentax appear to have the best backward compatibility with its older 35mm film camera lenses.

alanp7134

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Basically, any Digital SLR camera as long as it has the ability to change lenses. It is the lens that is important in Macro photography, not so much the camera at your chosen price range. However, I would consider a camera at the top end of your stated price range.

Try Canon, Nikon, Olympus Panasonic or Pentax cameras. I personally use the Pentax K-7, because I have numerous lenses from earlier Pentax cameras and, Pentax appear to have the best backward compatibility with its older 35mm film camera lenses.

Solution

adamjones0001

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2011
i have the all knowledge of cameras and i have couple of canon cameras i have bought from top digital camera lens but just wanna share that if somebody have any kind of problem please contact me
i have all about handy cam and dslr cameras and their accesories.
my concern is all about digital cameras and it will work under any circumstances

chalifours1

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2011

Hey, I am looking for my first dslr camera. I was wondering what brands you reccomend and what i should be looking for in the camera. I know that i want hd video though and to be able to change lenses.
Ive been looking at the brands nikon and canon since ive heard they are my best bet but i was wondering if you could help me choose.
Thanks!

Saraste

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
adamjones0001 wrote :

i have the all knowledge of cameras and i have couple of canon cameras i have bought from but just wanna share that if somebody have any kind of problem please contact me
i have all about handy cam and dslr cameras and their accesories.
my concern is all about digital cameras and it will work under any circumstances

Oh, my god. You have all knowledge of cameras, it's so great. I want to know which camera models shot at night is better?