1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: MSI and ASUS
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Playing games (WILDSTAR!!)
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
Yeah lan with friends
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
Dont care really
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
seeing it online would be nice
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
Well 8 sucks... but MSI and Asus have it so ill go with it
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read.
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen?
Build Quality and Design
check the link on top, want something like that
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
nah just a good computer
15) When are you buying this laptop?
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
4 years plus
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?