Best Gaming Laptop I Can Get For $1100

Kidlat

Estimable
Oct 21, 2014
So yeah, my birthday is coming up and I wanted to treat myself to a new laptop, my budget is $1100 MAX (Taxes-rebate-etc. included). Anyway, I dont really care what brands but I would like it to play LoL, BF4 (can be medium settings since my budget is kinda low), COD, Dota2, and DayZ at Medium-High settings with 60 Fps, I understand that some games like CoD BF4 and DayZ probably will be hard to get 60FPS on a $1100 computer but I atleast want it to where it runs smoothly and play smoothly. Also, a laptop that does not over heat or get WAYYY too hot, I know its kinda unavoidable but if there is any I would like that, if not what Cooling pads would be good? Also! Lots of space on HDD and maybe an SSD for Windows to boot up faster, I need lots of space on HDD mainly because I will be downloading loads of games and movies and applications and such.

Thanks so much! Oh and if there are deals coming up for Christmas for laptops please let me know! THANKS!

Kidlat

Estimable
Oct 21, 2014
Thanks for the reply rockie. I have 2 questions.
1. I have taken out the MSI because its over my budget, the Lenovo seems good but so does the Asus ROG, which one from the Lenovo vs Asus ROG should I get from the description I put?
2. Does the Lenovo/Asus have heating problems?
Thanks again

rockie_

Estimable
i would get the Lenove . They make good laptops and it s cheaper . As far as i remember the Lenovo has 2 fans and runs cool . With this Asus , something is not so good , looking at the reviews . But as you wish .

This ONE has GTX 860 4GB VRAM that is $1099 but be careful with eCoupon !
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/y-series/y50/#

Kidlat

Estimable
Oct 21, 2014

Thanks! What do you mean by "be careful with eCoupon !" ?

Kidlat

Estimable
Oct 21, 2014

What do you mean mess up? Like I input the code improperly or?

Kidlat

Estimable
Oct 21, 2014

I see so its smart to buy from the actual website, thanks!