Best headphones for work?

Unkn0wnPr0

Estimable
Jun 7, 2014
Hi everyone.

I am looking for over headphones for work, to listen music while i am working.

There are few things that I want these headphones to have!

1) Budget £30-50 maybe/ or up to £70 (maybe more if required) if meets most/all criteria that I require:
1_ Want headphones with good noise cancellation, due to working in fairly loud environment, so next to machines etc.
2) Don't want them to be any bright colour as at work they will get dirty, will be covered in dust and other stuff, and I'll have to clean them up.
3) Good durability(or quality), so they wont break easily and would last long enough, as at work I'll be taking them on and off every now and then.
4)Provide loud enough music, as right now I am using earpods and they are just loud in enough (volume to max) to hear at my working environment, so it wants to be loud enough.
5) Finally to have a good sound
6) Also want them to be comfortable after wearing for hour or longer.

Yeah and have to be from UK website, as I don't want to purchase from other country as I don't have time!
I hope someone will help as I am not trying to ask for too much, all ideas will be carefully thought and yeah please give links to headphone you think suite my criteria the best, thank you.

Solution
based on the features you want, what you're using them for, and the price you want to pay - I don't think anything is going to work for you. You can try a pair of Bose in-ear earbuds, but you dont want to get those dirty or beat up.

The fact that you're working in a loud environment and you're maxing you current earbuds out tells me:
1. you're going to make yourself go deaf
2. new headphones wont get much louder than your earbuds - they're only going to sound better, but at the same volume levels
3. It seems like you can even get seriously injured as most loud work environments are somewhat dangerous and require people to be safe by paying attention and not drowning their environment out with music.

I wouldnt recommend anything for...

sierra419

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2010
based on the features you want, what you're using them for, and the price you want to pay - I don't think anything is going to work for you. You can try a pair of Bose in-ear earbuds, but you dont want to get those dirty or beat up.

The fact that you're working in a loud environment and you're maxing you current earbuds out tells me:
1. you're going to make yourself go deaf
2. new headphones wont get much louder than your earbuds - they're only going to sound better, but at the same volume levels
3. It seems like you can even get seriously injured as most loud work environments are somewhat dangerous and require people to be safe by paying attention and not drowning their environment out with music.

I wouldnt recommend anything for you. Even if you're going to be safe, you're still going to go deaf and you dont want to get expensive earbuds dirty and beat up. It defeats the whole purpose.

Solution