Best headset for under £65

STIHL

Honorable
Aug 31, 2013
Any suggestions for an over ear headset that has a mic. I will use them for mostly gaming but also watching videos, and listening to music. All i really care about is audio quality, a decent mic, comfortable. I don't care about fancy RGB.

Solution
Well for "gaming" branded headphones I only really like two off the top of my head. The hyper x cloud set ,because they are based on the very good takstar pro 80 studio headphones, and the sennhesier game one's which are based on the sennheiser HD598s. The clouds have better bass, the game ones have better sound stage so it's easier to tell in which direction and how far a sound is away from you.

I personally really hate all the surround headphones with multiple drivers in each ear, they sound anemic to me, many of the astro headphones for example.

Dunlop0078

Estimable
Herald
Feb 13, 2014
Well for "gaming" branded headphones I only really like two off the top of my head. The hyper x cloud set ,because they are based on the very good takstar pro 80 studio headphones, and the sennhesier game one's which are based on the sennheiser HD598s. The clouds have better bass, the game ones have better sound stage so it's easier to tell in which direction and how far a sound is away from you.

I personally really hate all the surround headphones with multiple drivers in each ear, they sound anemic to me, many of the astro headphones for example.

Solution