Best Laptop for Graphic Designer (Student) and gaming

Yazzydesigns

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015
Hello everyone, I would like to know, which laptop would be best for me to be able to use for lots of projects. Besides the Adobe Creative Suite and 3D Lightwave, I need a really good Graphics Card, a good screen resolution for a 17 inch laptop. I also want to install Mudbox, and all of the other programs, that I can't think of right now, but it will be a lot of programs and has to be a laptop, that can carry and do all of the heavy lifting. I want something to last for a few years. I have a Lenovo right now, and I had bought it over four years ago, and I bet it is five years old, it was a cheap floor model, but it is cracked and pretty beat up right now.It did serve me well and it is still running, I paid 350 compared to my 1500 dollar Toshiba, that crashed and it was my first laptop too seven years ago, it crashed two years later. I looked at Lenovo, Mac and MSI, and I am not a fan of Toshiba, HP at all. I am not too concerned about the flat or reflective appearance of the monitor, nor the weight, but I am concerned about laptop, that would run a hot temperature. Which one would be a good one for a budget of under 1900 Dollars ? This has to be a beast, a monster of a performer for the price range and also last long. Please help, I know a little bit about laptops, but not enough like some of you tech savvy genius people. I am starting my BA degree in Graphic Design and can't go on with a laptop that cannot perform animations or 3D renderings due to the weak-ish Graphic Card. Thank you so much for all of your help !
Yaz