best laptop for streaming church service through vokle

Acantu0688

Estimable
Oct 15, 2015
so i am streaming our church service online through vokle and i need to upgrade the laptop we have. im not quite sure what kind of video card i would need RAM or memory needed to stream a clear and smooth video. i dont need a huge screen, just something strong enough to do the job. my budget is less than 500$ what are your suggestions.

Acantu0688

Estimable
Oct 15, 2015

i have a webcam already, Microsoft LifeCam HD-6000 720 HD, i was thinking about upgrading to Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, thinking that will capture a wider view and better picture.

i also need a mic, past webcam mics aren't strong enough, they echo and capture too much background noise. i was looking at blue, samson, and Audio-Technica but reviews are wishy washy and most use them for musical recording. i want to use it to capture the whole room approximately 20x35 so i was thinking an omnidirectional mic would serve best. any suggestions for mics??

Acantu0688

Estimable
Oct 15, 2015

Acantu0688

Estimable
Oct 15, 2015

that sounds like it'll work, however i wanted to keep the mic in a central location. probably mount it as close to center of the ceiling as possible. i do have wireless mics that the ministers or whomever wear, which projects to flush mount ceiling speakers. the first half of service is kind of an interactive group discussion and my main concern is for the listeners online to be able to hear the audience since that has been an issue.
speaking of usb extensions, my station is in the front of the church so those online can get a good view of the podium and i rotate the cam to view the audience. in the future i would like to set up two cams facing opposite directions so i wont have to repeatedly rotate them. anyways i would like to move the my station to the rear of the room and use a USB extension for the webcam. if i use an extension on the webcam will that effect the quality? i was thinking of mounting the cam to or near the projector in the ceiling. allot of stuff will be on the ceiling haha