Best laptop graphic

I wouldn't buy any of them.....

1. In order to hit a target price point, they will advertise the better components and then hit their target but including a slow HD or another sub standard item which limits the usefullness of the product. Best to have the unit custom built to your specs

The vast majority of laptops on the market are manufactured by a small handful of Taiwan-based Original Design Manufacturers (ODM), although their production bases are located mostly in mainland China. Major relationships include:

Quanta sells to (among others) HP, Lenovo, Apple, Acer, Toshiba, Dell, Sony, Fujitsu and NEC
Compal sells to (among others) Acer, Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo and HP/Compaq
Wistron (former manufacturing & design division of Acer) sells to Dell, Acer, Lenovo and HP
Inventec sells to Toshiba, HP and Lenovo
Pegatron sells to Asus, Toshiba, Apple, Dell and Acer
Foxconn sells to Asus, Dell, HP and Apple
Flextronics (former Arima Computer Corporation notebook division) sells to HP

2. None of those companies actually make a laptop. They have an OEM place a sticker on it with their logo and their role is to sell it and support it. Clevo supplies chassis to most of the high end boutique shops

http://forum.notebookreview.com/sager-clevo/91510-clevo-guide-v2-0-faq-reseller-info.html

CLEVO is a large Taiwanese computer company specializing in laptops. While the Clevo brand name is perhaps not widely known, their products are re-branded and sold by known boutique brand OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)… notably Sager, VoodooPC, Falcon Northwest, Eurocom, etc. They are also considered (by whoever knows about notebooks) to design and manufacturer the best of the best notebooks in terms of superior build quality and innovative designs.

You can find resellers at he end of the FAQ, I buy mine @ LPCDigital

3. The best laptop graphic is the one with the best processor. You can determine that here
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.844.0.html