best laptop to buy

Clorey

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015
I am looking to buy a Laptop and was wondering if the Asus F542UA DH71 Vivobook would be a good one for me. I do play the odd game, but love going on the internet, downloading music from iTunes, reading and writing email, social media. I have read that a laptop with an SSD drive is better and faster. I am not so sure if I need a DVD+RW/CD=RW. I think I would like to have it because I always have. The price on Walmart.ca is $888.00 for this model. Is it a good buy and would it be great for me? I have spoken to Jacquar about a laptop and sent him a private message, but he has not answered it. Please help me out. My old laptop is not going to last much longer.

Solution
The laptop is actually decently priced. In the US that laptop is selling for $699 USD. When converted to Canadian it works out to CDN$ 915 so you are actually getting a slight discount on it. Most laptop now do not have a CD/DVD drive so if that is something you really want, then your choices are rather limited. The only thing it is missing that most people would like to have is a backlit keyboard. Otherwise, it seems to be a good laptop; there are no reviews for it that I can find.
The laptop is actually decently priced. In the US that laptop is selling for $699 USD. When converted to Canadian it works out to CDN$ 915 so you are actually getting a slight discount on it. Most laptop now do not have a CD/DVD drive so if that is something you really want, then your choices are rather limited. The only thing it is missing that most people would like to have is a backlit keyboard. Otherwise, it seems to be a good laptop; there are no reviews for it that I can find.

Solution

Clorey

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015
Thank you so much jaquarskx, I really appreciate the fact that you answered me. I will consider looking for one that has the backlit keyboard as I do get on the laptop at night. I do like the laptop at Walmart but will keep on looking.