Best laptops for school?

Pauldavidlozano69

Estimable
Jun 24, 2014
I am a Grade 8 student. I am looking to purchase a new laptop since my old laptop has Windows XP and Microsoft ended it's support for it. It's really hard for me to find one because some are not available in the country or there are some features I don't like.
Here is the things I want:
Price: $ 1000 Max
Features:
VGA port (We have a projector in school so we need this)
At least 2 USB Ports (I usually have 2 Flash Drives when I go to school)
4 GB RAM
Good Keyboard (of Course)

Also, Some are saying that tablets are good for school. Is it true? If yes, please say one. I usually do with my laptop is make Powerpoints and Word. I usually visit websites to do home works so maybe 8 hrs of battery life would be good.

Fyllehund

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
If i where you i´d go with a tablet of some sort, since your budget is quite high you can get a nice tablet for it and have lots of money over :)

They seem more flexible and for the things you gonna use it for i´d prefer that over a laptop.

Asus transformer seems awesome, havent used it doh but its a hybrid pad/computer
http://www.asus.com/se/Tablets_Mobile/Transformer_Pad_Products/

Apples Ipads have alot of diffrent keyboard you can connect to them, this will save space and be more flexible then a laptop since charger and everything is so much smaller :)

Check them out, i´d go with some kind of tablet and just hook up a keyboard to it.

TRENDING THREADS