Best MacBook Pro cases — how to protect your Mac

Sep 12, 2021
Incredibly lazy and should be titled “best MacBook Pro cases for 2020” there are no cases that support the new 14/16 inch MacBook pro’s.

Also not necessarily your problem, but this website has become incredibly cluttered, annoying and difficult to navigate. Figuring out how to comment was a ridiculous maze of redirections, signing in and more redirections before I could comment. Maybe that’s how you guys like it if this article is standard. Don’t want to get ripped apart in the comments section by people who read real reviews.

Apr 3, 2023
Incredibly lazy and should be titled “best MacBook Pro cases for 2020” there are no cases that support the new 14/16 inch MacBook pro’s.

Also not necessarily your problem, but this website has become incredibly cluttered, annoying and difficult to navigate. Figuring out how to comment was a ridiculous maze of redirections, signing in and more redirections before I could comment. Maybe that’s how you guys like it if this article is standard. Don’t want to get ripped apart in the comments section by people who read real reviews.

Please note: I registered to echo the above comment. The Macbook Pro 16" changed its form factor in 2021. Do NOT assume that any review here is true about the current Macbook. Time to care more about your viewership and less about your ads.