Best mobile hotspots

Random_Tech_Guy

Prominent
Jul 20, 2022
Potentially interesting & useful article, thanks. Unfortunately in my experience as a traveler for work & pleasure is that unless one lives & works downtown in a major metro area, the Achilles heel of these devices is challenges with reception / signal strength.

What this has to do with this article is that the solution to many reception problems is to at least mention/consider hotspot devices that support optional external (TS9) antenna connections.

Unfortunately, I didn't see any mention of this in the article - either yes or no whether any of the devices listed here as 'best' in class provide this capability.

Please consider updating this article to 1) Identify whether each device supports external antenna(s), and 2) Include at least one device which does support TS9 antenna connections - and preferably under$300, as the majority are over $500, limiting the market / interest for the typical user.

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
I completely agree with @Random_Tech_Guy; External antenna connections are a critical feature for some of us and the lack thereof is a deal-breaker. It would be nice if you included that tidbit so we didn't have to research the option ourselves.

@admin, please consider updating the article.

TRENDING THREADS