Best of the best laptops/notebooks for gaming!

Manbearpig742

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
Okay, I've asked this once before. But I want to know everything. From the best support from the company to how good the performance of the laptop is. I was first looking at Razer Blade Pro but changed my mind its slim factor is nice but heating an power and upgradeable for the gpu.. So I keep coming back to Alienware. Plus I want great warranty an support from the company. I've mixed reviews from other on Dell. But also not a lot of laptops have sli feature in them. As well I don't know about much on the AMD side of mobile gpu's either.

Solution
honestly if you want atleast the existance of aftersales care, you're going to be stuck with Alienware (not that its any good, mind you)
but Alienware 18 and the sager 9570 can both get 880M SLI setups which is the best on the market at the moment, however the sager 9570 uses desktop workstation motherboards, so it can house a 4930k or even a 4960 processor.
honestly if you want atleast the existance of aftersales care, you're going to be stuck with Alienware (not that its any good, mind you)
but Alienware 18 and the sager 9570 can both get 880M SLI setups which is the best on the market at the moment, however the sager 9570 uses desktop workstation motherboards, so it can house a 4930k or even a 4960 processor.

Solution