Best Phones For Heavy Social Media Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamzaTheSpartan117

Honorable
Aug 9, 2013
Hello everyone! I'm currently looking into unlocked phones that I could buy for myself. I am not too concerned about the budget yet, however, ideally the lower the price, the better. I would be using a lot of social media applications and they would all be running simultaneously (Snapchat, Facebook, whatsapp, BBM, kik, Skype... You name it, I use it. It's ridiculous how much social media I use). I would prefer an Android phone.

I would like to know what some of your opinions for what current unlocked phones would be suitable for me. So far I've been looking at the LG G2, Nexus 5, and HTC One M8. They seem to have the hardware specs that would make sense, but in the end it all comes down to user experience so what phone would you guys recommend for someone who uses social media non stop?

I also would be using my phone for the usual stuff, such as music, movies, surfing the web etc.

BTW I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Discover, and it's really not the best phone for my use with it constantly lagging out. I barely have 10mb of free RAM with all my social media applications running in the background and the single core processor on this phone isn't helping :p

Solution

Haha I'm always here to make people happy :)

So I've been looking around and I've been narrowing my options down to the Nexus 5 and the LG G2 because of their lower cost compared to the HTC One M8. Do you have any thoughts on either of these phones or which phone you would personally go with if you had to choose from those two?

I've taken a look at the Galaxy S5 and it's a really nice phone, unfortunately it's really expensive. Right now it looks like my budget is coming down to about $450 at the most for an unlocked...

HamzaTheSpartan117

Honorable
Aug 9, 2013

Haha I'm always here to make people happy :)

So I've been looking around and I've been narrowing my options down to the Nexus 5 and the LG G2 because of their lower cost compared to the HTC One M8. Do you have any thoughts on either of these phones or which phone you would personally go with if you had to choose from those two?

I've taken a look at the Galaxy S5 and it's a really nice phone, unfortunately it's really expensive. Right now it looks like my budget is coming down to about $450 at the most for an unlocked phone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.