Best Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 cases

wbpo5l

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
Very disappointed in your choice for the best cover. A little more research would have shown while this is a functional cover it actually offers little in protection for such an expensive phone.

-First, the front glass screen is only protected by a flip out thin piece of plastic. It is not sprung or magnetic so any drop the screen will NOT stay covering the front glass screen.
-Second, there is NO protection for many of the corners and sides of the phone with this cover. Any protection that does exist for some corners and exposed sides is only with a thin piece of plastic. This is horrible protection.

On the positive side, this cover is one of the few that offers any protection for the hing area of the phone, an area that has proven to be a problem area for phone users and is failing in that area quite often.

So yes, I own this phone and yes I own this cover so yes I do have real world experience with it. I did a search and came to your site in hopes you could help me with finding a replacement. It was so disappointing to see you rate this case I have as the best.