Best screen recorder for minecraft help

MrNicholas1029

Honorable
Oct 12, 2012
I have tried different recording softwares. Fraps, dxtory, d3dgear, and shadowplay. Fraps was good, however I got a strange bug that it stops recording after about 10 sec. Dxtory was about the same as fraps in terms of quality, but strangely it lags minecraft seriously (tuning mc settings does not help), but the recording is fine. Shadowplay is the best without affecting gameplay, however the quality is worst. D3DGear comes second in preserving game FPS, and best at custom settings. From all codecs the Huffyluv lossless codec preserves the most fps without sacrificing video qualiy. Since its lossless, I get the best video quality, however the resolution I get to reach such quality is far from my expectations.

What softwares do you suggest that offers lossless, and minimal encoding? I do not want to give more work to my cpu and gpu when recording. I have tons of hard disk space for recordings. I would also like to save microphone audio in separate track. Thanks for any advice

69ms

Estimable
Feb 28, 2015
Mirills action is the best of the best.
Try it out, it delivers highest quality while not eating your computer unlike fraps.
Give it a go and I promise you won't be disappointed.