Best Smart Scales of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadSH

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Thanks for your review. I was researching scales and after going from a regular cheap digital weight scale for $17.85, to wanting one that could sync with myfitness.com and realizing that they are not just scales anymore, I chose the Nokia Body+ Body Composition based on your review. I had rewards built up with a major retailer and was able to get this basically for free. I just had to pay $20.00 to extend the warranty for 2 more years.

Apr 6, 2018
The Nokia Body+ does not monitor air quality. The Smart Body Analyzer WS-50 is the scale that does this.

Apr 19, 2018
The Nokia scales (formally Withings) have lots of software problems. They stop syncing all the time and require you to resync every few days. The Fitbit scale doesn't sync with health kit because they are a backward company and only they want to keep all your data. I would avoid both of these.

May 3, 2018
As SGD5026 says. I'm finding nothing that sates Nokia body + monitors air quality. Nor does it measure heart rate apparently. For the heart rate you'd need the Nokia body cardio that sells for $180.

Jan 16, 2019
I have a withings scale (that I love) but I'm tied to the Garmin ecosystem because I have a forerunner watch (that I also love).

So I built an app called Smart Scale Sync that syncs weight from Withings to Garmin/Strava/TrainerRoad. I'll be adding support for fitbit scales soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.