Best Smartphone for my uses?

G

I have a high expectation for tech so when it comes to a small device like a mobile and i was recently surprised by the length of the battery on a mere iphone.
I'm 15 and i don't own a mobile phone
(Im still repping the ipod classic for its large storage capacity, as well as a portable usb and music player)
so yes, if i were to get a phone i would look for large capacity, large battery life, not expecting to much gaming performance (do the phones use integrated graphics, also what how many cores do they use/clock speed)? Would be interested to know but I would probably only play low intensive games, so i won't be disappointed.

So the summary of my ideal phone would be large battery, capacity (200gb if possible, if not 128 will have to do), a decent music player (EQ essential of course), and thats the essentials, anything else i probably wont use. Thanks for the read

AgentTran

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014
Phone's don't come with 200GB of capacity, but I think you can get close by using a 32GB phone (internal storage) and then upgrading with a 64GB SD Card.

I would recommend a phone with a large battery in that case, possibly the new HTC One M8 or a Note 3 or such.
Then, you could run a custom ROM to make the battery last longer.

My Note 2 with a custom 4.4.2 ROM lets it run normally with 2 days of use, normally as in texting, a little gaming and regular music listening and social media.

Also, who needs 200GB of storage anyway nowadays?

G

I have 160gb of music on my ipod, which i cant fit all of my music. Id also like room for apps and other stuffs.

AgentTran

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014

Do you honestly listen to all 160GB of your music?
I think the best solution would be to go through your music library and pick out about 64GB of your favourites, and the other 32GB of internal storage can be for your pictures, apps and other things.

I'm not aware of any phone out there that is capable of holding upwards of 128GB.
This is if you can hunt down one of those rare 64-gig models of phones. *except the iPhone.

G

Ok, thanks for the help.
No I dont listen to all of it but I also use my iPod Classic as a usb device so I can transfer all my music at once too