Best smartphone for travel streaming on twitch (samsung and iphone choices)

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, So I spent $350 on a Galaxy S21 FE 5g and found out it had terrible distortion in the cameras so I am interested in trading up for an S22 or an S22 ultra, but since I got burned with the s21 fe camera quality I am really hesitant to spend the money.

My whole purpose is to have a phone that is capable of a good quality twitch.tv livestream. I am convinced that the current S21 FE is not good enough quality.

I heard that the Iphone has generally better video quality but I was not really excited about the other than natural contrast with the Iphones (I was told that I could take raw video but that it would look washed out).

I am also doing travel streaming to mainly developing countries so I need something that is compatible with the local Sim Cards (The research I've done before was that I could get away with a GSM phone. Both Samsung and Apple claim that their phones are GSM however the Samsung has releases in different areas of the world). Not sure if the Samsung I can buy in America will work well with 4g or 5g in developing countries. A technician told me that the Iphone is for sure compatible with devleoping countries Sim Cards.

So I have a choice of trading in my Samsung for an S22 or an S22+ or an S22 ultra (I need advice on which one to get, but I need to make sure the phone I can get from Samsung USA will work well with sim cards from developing countries in the world), I also may have a choice of getting an Iphone 11 pro max.

I need some advice which phone is going to provide a good quality twitch stream so I won't be ashamed of my stream quality. Any advice is appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dan1991ro Cell Phone General Discussion 2
C Cell Phone General Discussion 4
Y Cell Phone General Discussion 0
E Cell Phone General Discussion 0
S Cell Phone General Discussion 2
DeathTongue Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Phoneyy Cell Phone General Discussion 0
hinky8956 Cell Phone General Discussion 3
T Cell Phone General Discussion 0
Notare Cell Phone General Discussion 1
K Cell Phone General Discussion 1