Best smartphone in the market !!!

dickey005

Estimable
Apr 30, 2014
HI !
i want to buy a smartphone and i can't choose which one to buy , my budget is around 1000$ and i need a phone which is overall good at all aspects.
Please help !!

Solution
It depends on what you define as "best".

Here is what I think is the best smartphones for different things:

HTC one m8 - Best speakers
Nexus 5 or 6 - Best pure android experience, One of the best budget smartphone, Good for devs
Sony z3 - Best gaming although most flagships can play all the games in the google play
Lg g3 - Best simple phone, Good screen
Lumia 1020 - Best camera - Don't know if this is true, correct me if I am wrong
Sony z1 compact - Best small phone which has the same power as its bigger sibling. I know you are thinking that I forgot the z3 compact but that is too big in my opinion to be considered small
Jun 16, 2014
It's personal preference but i prefer andriod. It really depends on how much you care about your phone and use it's smart functions. Android is more like a pc and ios is like a mac in terms of customization and price. Best andriod phone I would say is either the lg g3 or sony xperia z3.

SirGetch

Honorable
Jun 15, 2013

I personally like Android, it is more customizable. Also it has more features, so I believe it is better. iOS is annoying, it lags, is often glitchy (well iOS8 is in it's current state) and doesn't offer the amount of variety to set it apart. I'll give iOS props for being well omptimized with the iPhones though, which you should expect.

Also the Nexus 8 is rumored to come out soon, it looks like an good all google option.

dickey005

Estimable
Apr 30, 2014

How about samsung galaxy s5 or HTC one ?

dickey005

Estimable
Apr 30, 2014

NO , i don't like nexus :(

tomgirlbc

Estimable
Oct 8, 2014

I had a blackberry for years and just got a Sony Experia, I am very happy with it, I did disable the facebook as it was always chiming on and off and I am not sure how to set the tones yet,

It depends on what you define as "best".

Here is what I think is the best smartphones for different things:

HTC one m8 - Best speakers
Nexus 5 or 6 - Best pure android experience, One of the best budget smartphone, Good for devs
Sony z3 - Best gaming although most flagships can play all the games in the google play
Lg g3 - Best simple phone, Good screen
Lumia 1020 - Best camera - Don't know if this is true, correct me if I am wrong
Sony z1 compact - Best small phone which has the same power as its bigger sibling. I know you are thinking that I forgot the z3 compact but that is too big in my opinion to be considered small

Solution

LanaLiang

Estimable
Nov 28, 2014
Currently ,xiaomi is growing fastly ,offer better quality Android smartphone , probably you can try . ibuygou.com offer original xiaomi smartphone . hope you get a awesome smartphone as you expected .