Best Smartwatches 20xx

May 31, 2018
Hmm...no speaker on the gear sport, and definitely more than 1 day battery life. Unfortunately, the calories burned per day is pretty inaccurate through s health.

Dec 28, 2018
Beware of buying a watch on Authenticwatches . com. They sell grey goods, the watchmakers warranty is void and the watchmaker can not assure you when buying from them that the watch is new or genuine. The website Authenticwatches . com while pretending to be owbn by Authenticwatches . com, Inc is actually owned by Tranik Enterprises, Inc. In 2005 They specifically filed to change their legal name from Authenticwatches . com, Inc to Tranik Enterprises, Inc.

Here is a question you need to ask yourself: What valid reason could a business have for changing their legal name to something entirely different and then continue to use their old business name, and not list their legal name anywhere on the website, documents, or anywhere, anyone can find it.

Before buying checkout and read the complaints on the better business bureau:

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/moorpark/profile/jewelry-stores/authenticwatchescom-1236-92003976/complaints

Read about the guy who thought he was buying a new Rolex watch but it came missing all stickers and AW refused to take it back.

Here is AW’s response “Client claims to have received timepiece in a condition other than what was advertised. At no point in time was the timepiece advertised as "new" nor "brand new". At no point in time was the timepiece advertised to come with factory stickers.”

There are many more horror stories on the BBB and other site. Just spend a few minutes searching before you buy. Buyer beware!

Jan 25, 2019
The Ticwatch Pro is a very good Android OS Wear Smartwatch. Just be careful on getting the speaker wet as I think mine is blown, from washing my hands. ( I never showered with it on) Also, do not download to many apps as it will lock up and freeze. I am corresponding with Mobvoi to hopefully get a replacement or refund since I only had it for 30 days. Other than that, it was totally Awesome!!!

Jan 25, 2019

***Update January 31st, 2019 MOBVOI, A DISHONEST COMPANY!!!
After many emails and several phone calls of me basically repeating myself about the Ticwatch Pro, Mobvoi became rude and dishonest. In a email on January 23rd, the Movoi Represenative stated that he was going to mail me out a replacement watch that day and for me to return the non working watch with a prepaid post label. The next day I get the watch mailed out. I am permanently disabled and had my neighbor drive me to the Post office to expedite the process. I email Mobvoi and let them know that it was sent and provided tracking information to confirm. They do not respond until I call them on January 25th. Sean, a Mobvoi rep, tells me that the person I emailed has not shipped out the watch and that he was going to take care of it. I ask him to please email me the tracking information when He gets it. Weekend goes by and no email from Sean or Mobvoi. I call Monday morning and this Mobvoi rep would not release his name and told me that they are working on it. I just want everyone to know how this company treats its customers. Remind you that I just purchased the watch at the end of December 2019 and I contacted Mobvoi about a week and a half after it came in the mail...