Best SMS App For Android

odskhurja

Prominent
Nov 24, 2017
Hello Every I want a SMS for my android Smart Phone Please Suggest Me. I have search and Found here https://www.learnhax.net/the-best-sms-app-for-android/" A SMS App For Android Made By Microsoft It is a nice But I want any other Best SMS App

Solution
Your phone should have come with one already. That text messaging, or just listed as messaging, app that was on it when you got it is actually a SMS messaging app. So unless you are wanting to add a secondary one to the device or are unhappy with the one you have, there really would be no reason to search for another one.

Now if that one isn't working correctly then you may have to contact the phones manufacturer.
Your phone should have come with one already. That text messaging, or just listed as messaging, app that was on it when you got it is actually a SMS messaging app. So unless you are wanting to add a secondary one to the device or are unhappy with the one you have, there really would be no reason to search for another one.

Now if that one isn't working correctly then you may have to contact the phones manufacturer.

Solution