best speaker which give imax like experience in home.

Hariyeaon

Prominent
Jun 30, 2017
last week i went to imax theater for first time. i really want the same or similar or at-least close to that experience in my home. recommend me the speaker. i have marshall kilburn and stanmore in my mind. will provide me the same

Solution
Let's see. The IMAX sound system has 50K watts and many many speakers and you want to get close to that with a nice bluetooth speaker. Even in a small room that ain't going to happen. A cheap HTS package won't do it either.
As kanewolf says the least you will need is a AV receiver, 5, 7, 9, or 11 speakers plus at least one subwoofer. Of course your room isn't the size of an IMAX theater so you can scale down (less power and speakers with less maximum volume).
The price for something like this goes from thousands to tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
You can build up slowly starting with good AV electronics, 2 speakers and a sub. Add a matching center speaker and surrounds when you can.
Let's see. The IMAX sound system has 50K watts and many many speakers and you want to get close to that with a nice bluetooth speaker. Even in a small room that ain't going to happen. A cheap HTS package won't do it either.
As kanewolf says the least you will need is a AV receiver, 5, 7, 9, or 11 speakers plus at least one subwoofer. Of course your room isn't the size of an IMAX theater so you can scale down (less power and speakers with less maximum volume).
The price for something like this goes from thousands to tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
You can build up slowly starting with good AV electronics, 2 speakers and a sub. Add a matching center speaker and surrounds when you can.

Solution