Best weather apps for 2021

Jun 28, 2021
How could you guys have left out MyRadar? It's the highest rated app in the Weather category...
I bought the paid app and tried it for a month. Couldn't stand it. The gui is clunky at best. There's no humidity in the extended forecast nor future radar. Previous radar is only 2 hours and you can't change the speed. You can't see hurricanes unless you subscribe but you can see the surface of Mars and Star Citizen planets ?????

I don't know why everyone raves about this so much; there's so many better options out there.

adsaero

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2007
I bought the paid app and tried it for a month. Couldn't stand it. The gui is clunky at best. There's no humidity in the extended forecast nor future radar. Previous radar is only 2 hours and you can't change the speed. You can't see hurricanes unless you subscribe but you can see the surface of Mars and Star Citizen planets ?????

I don't know why everyone raves about this so much; there's so many better options out there.

You open it up and it just works and shows you the radar, how could that be clunky? The humidity is right there in the details (I'm looking at it). You can change the speed of the radar in the settings, you can see hurricanes for free, its the extended tracker that is part of the premium package and it has global radar.

Jun 28, 2021
You open it up and it just works and shows you the radar, how could that be clunky? The humidity is right there in the details (I'm looking at it). You can change the speed of the radar in the settings, you can see hurricanes for free, its the extended tracker that is part of the premium package and it has global radar.
Where's future radar?

Yes, I see the humidity for current weather but where's humidity for the extended forecast? Is it going to be 70 and nice or 70 and a swamp outside tomorrow?

Only 5 days extended forecast?

Basic but important stuff that most every other weather app has.

Jul 25, 2021
Carrot for Android hasn't been updated since April of 2020 and the review average is 3.2. I don't get the #1 ranking here.

ASK THE COMMUNITY